Include FAQs Answer #40
1. Don’t try to get every hair in place. This can end up making the finest wig look "wiggy”.
2. If the style you’ve chosen offers flexibility, don’t be afraid to try different looks using a good wig brush or styling comb.
3. If you have a round or square shaped face, try to add height at the top while keeping the sides closer to your head.
4. If you have a longer face, try to minimize height at the top and fluff up the sides.
5. To hold the style in place, use a good wig spray such as Styling Spray.