Include FAQs Answer #19
In order to buy the lace wigs which can perfectly fit you, you should take your measurements carefully. Before you start pin hair as flat and as tight as possible before taking the measurements. This will eliminate bulges that distort head contours.
1. Circumference: Measure all around the head. Position tape measure so its edge follows the hair line around the head and nape of the neck.
2. Front to Nape: Measure from hairline at center of forehead straight back over crown to center of hairline at nape of neck.
3. Ear to Ear across forehead: At front of ear, measure from hairline at base of sideburn, up across the hair line along forehead to same point in front of other ear.
4. Ear to Ear over top: Measure from hairline directly above the ear across top of head to the hairline directly above the other ear.
5. Temple to Temple round back: From temple to temple across the back of head.
6. Nape of Neck: Measure the width of hairline across the nape of the neck.
1. If your measurements are between sizes or do not match exactly to the chart, we suggest selecting the larger size that is closest to your measurements.
2. The size of the wigs may slightly different depending on the manufacture of the wig.